Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Curly’s BBQ. All opinions, as always, are 100% my own!
Guess what? You can vote for me as your favorite blogger to enter for a chance to win $10,000 at Sweeps.RoadTripEats.com!
I have some exciting news that I have been waiting to share with all of you for a couple of months now! And today is finally the day I can let you all in on the secret – over the course of the next few months, I am working with Curly’s BBQ to let you know about their new RoadTrip Eats products. So check out my Curly’s RoadTrip Eats recipe below, and read on to find out how you have the chance to win $10,000!
My family and I love BBQ. It is one of our favorite foods. We have tried many different styles of BBQ – so when I was asked to promote Curly’s BBQ RoadTrip Eats collection, there is no way I could say no. There are three delicious flavors available:
- Kansas City Seasoned Beef Brisket Burnt Ends – This RoadTrip Eats features authentic, restaurant-quality meats produced with the flare of a Kansas City Smoke Out. It is hand-trimmed from USDA Select Briskets and tenderized and marinated in genuine Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce.
- Rio Grande Seasoned Pulled Pork & Chorizo Sausage – This spicy flavor is seasoned pulled pork mixed with real pork chorizo in a bold sauce.
- West Coast Style IPA Pulled Pork Beer BBQ – IPA beers are all the rage now, and you can enjoy it in the trimmed and hand-pulled pork BBQ. Good news: Curly’s RoadTrip Eats IPA Pulled Pork Beer BBQ is fitting for all ages!
Today I am sharing with you a delicious Philly-style sandwich recipe that I made with the Curly’s RoadTrip Eats Rio Grande Style Pulled Pork & Chorizo Sausage. I recently had my first Philly-style sandwich and it was delicious. I love the amazing flavor the Rio Grande Style Pulled Pork & Chorizo Sausage, and I knew it would taste even better with onions, peppers, and Provolone cheese. So, of course, I had to make this sandwich! Check out the recipe below, and read on to find out how you have the chance to win $10,000!
RioGrande Philly Style Sandwich
1 Tablespoon Butter
1/2 Cup White Onion, Sliced
1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
1 Clove Garlic, Minced
1 Package Curly’s RoadTrip Eats Rio Grande Style Pulled Pork & Chorizo Sausage
4 Hoagie Buns
4 Slices of Provolone Cheese, Cut In Half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, melt butter. After melted, saute onions, green peppers, and garlic until soft.
- Add Curly’s RoadTrip Eats Rio Grande Style Pulled Pork & Chorizo Sausage to skillet. On medium-high heat, heat thoroughly, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise to the bottom half of the hoagie buns, and top with Rio Grande Style BBQ, peppers, and onion mix. Add two halves of Provolone cheese. Repeat for remaining 3 hoagie buns, and place in casserole dish.
- Place in preheated oven for 5-6 minutes, or until buns are toasted and cheese and melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
These sandwiches were a huge hit with my family! The flavor of the Rio Grande Style BBQ mixed with the green peppers, onions, and cheese is amazing. Make these for your next family dinner – I am sure your family will love them!
Now, you have the opportunity to vote for me in order to enter for a chance to win $10,000! From August 29, 2016 through September 30, 2016 visit Sweeps.RoadTripEats.com. Vote for me and you will be entered for a chance to win $10,000! You can also watch my videos on Curly’s website at RoadTripEats.com. You do not want to miss the video for my Spinach Artichoke Macaroni and Cheese – SO good!
Thank you for voting for me! It means the world to me. And good luck! I can’t wait to find out who wins. Check back soon for a new recipe using the Kansas City Style BBQ!
The post Curly’s RoadTrip Eats Rio Grande Philly Style Sandwich + Sweepstakes! #RoadTripEats appeared first on Optimistic Mommy.